There’s a lot of rubbish written about me online and in the media. Here’s 5 little facts for anyone wanting to know more about who the real Rebekah Vardy is;
- At school I excelled in Athletics and competed for my school and my County in javelin and hurdles. I was invited to trial for Great Britain when I was 15.
- I taught myself to play the piano when I was 7 years old. I’ve never had piano lessons and I can’t read music but I can listen to music and learn it by ear. I don’t play much anymore but when I do I find it to be very therapeutic. The video below is me messing about between shots on our Christmas shoot with Hello Magazine. I don’t usually play in 6 inch heels and a full length sequin gown!
- I love yoga. Other than playing piano, it is the number one thing that helps me to relax and deal with anxiety should it arise.
- I was raised as a Jehovah’s Witness until I was thrown out of home at 15. I hated every moment of it.
- I’m half Portuguese (my Dad is from Madeira). I’ve never visited Madeira but would love to go with my Dad one day, so he can show me his home and where he grew up.
I’ll be sharing a lot more on here going forward, so if you’d like to stay up to date with new blog posts make sure you subscribe to my newsletter ♥️